Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s ME Dr. Drai- America’s OBGYN. Hunni- I JUST got back from #Chitown doing some TV, filming more “Medical T” videos, AND doing a photoshoot. ALL for my gurls of course. As always Dr. Drai has been so busy WERKing IT chile. Let me start out by saying THANK YOU THANK you thank you . You ladies have been supporting me since the beginning…Started from the bottom NOW we here started from the bottom NOW my whole teams here. LOL! Several of you #GYNEGirls have been emailing me questions on #AskDrDrai. I finally have some FREE time to discuss them. Take a seat and buckle up for these answers chile. Dr. Drai keeps it 100. That’s why you are asking me right? How can you tighten your vagina? Let’s review 5 tips.
- Purchase Ben-Wa Balls from your local adult store. Since the balls are weighted, you have to use your muscles in the vagina to hold them in. Buy the ones with the string attached to them. This way you can increase resistance by tugging on them.
- Have more orgasms.
- Werk Your Core! Pilates is great for this.
- Try Vagina Cones. They are a set of small cones, identical in shape and size but of increasing weights. If you can keep a cone in the vagina for 15 minutes, you can use a heavier cone the next day.
- There’s always Vaginoplasty. This is a fancy word for reconstructive plastic surgery of the vagina. Dr. Drai is Silent…Crickets Crickets Crickets
Now you have some tools in your box to get that vagina tight. DO NOT GET SURGERY FIRST! Just have more orgasms. That’s safe AND FUN! Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- 12 Unexpected Causes of Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Birth Control and Alcohol: What You Need to Know
- 11 FUN Facts about Ovulation
- 10 Myths About the Female Orgasm
- 11 Reasons Why Women Lose Their Libido
- Sex After Childbirth: 8 Things Every Couple Needs To Know
- 5 ways to make HIS PENIS go from LIMP to LIVELY
- 5 Surprising Common Causes of Vaginal Pain