Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s ME again Dr. Drai- your FAV sexpert. I just got home from the office AND I’m officially TIRED.com. I’m laying on the couch #chillaxing and watching reruns of the Atlanta Housewives. I ♥ BravoTV. Dr. Drai saw 55 patients today. Yeah! I beat my personal record. BUT NOW I need to get up and get out to the gym. It’s a new year and just like YOU Dr. Drai has fitness goals too. Before I put on my perfectly matching gym outfit, Dr. Drai had to spill this “Medical T” (TIPs) for you in a blog. You #GYNEGirls are still confused about safer sex. I’m kinda surprised by this. So I know you #GENTs have NO CLUE! Get out your pen and paper ladies & let’s review! Read below to learn 6 new ways to have safer sex.
- Make sure the condom fits him! If it doesn’t the condom will slip off or break, which means you get #preggo or get a STD. For smaller erect penises, 4-6 inches, use Beyond 7 condoms. For penises 7-10 inches, you have lots of options on the market- Regular Durex or Lifestyles. If his penis is 10-12 inches erect, use Trojan Magnum. Try Magnum XLs for #GENTs with penises greater than 12 inches. Oh LAWD!
- Make him leave his undies on during sex. I’ve told you this one several times. This way there’s no skin-to-skin contact or genital-to-genital contact, which means you can’t get HPV or Herpes Simplex virus.
- Use dental dam for oral sex on the vulva or the anus. You can have some FUN; use flavored condoms for oral sex on the penis. Just don’t put those condoms in the vagina. We don’t need any infections down there.
- Use a water-based lube for anal sex. If not you can ripe your anus, which means bacteria or viruses can enter your blood. i.e. you can get a STD. This can happen in the vagina as well especially if you have a Dry Vagina.
- Try mutual masturbation. I know this is taboo for some of you #GYNEGirls, try it ALONE first. Like I’ve told you before…If you can’t please yourself how are you going to teach others to please you!
- Don’t forget the birth control! This will only keep you from getting #preggo, YOU STILL HAVE TO USE CONDOMS.
My rant is over now. I hope you learned a couple of ways to have safer sex AND hopefully they were NOT all new. Now Dr. Drai is off to the gym for #Tweak class. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- Safer Sex – Undies ON!
- How BIG is TOOOOOO BIG?
- The Spots to HIT during SEX
- 6 New Ways to Have Safer Sex
- 3 Vulvar Trends To Avoid by Dr. Drai
- 6 Tips To Cure Vaginal Dryness Naturally by Dr. Drai
- 5 Benefits of Female Masturbation by Dr. Drai
- 5 Tricks to Have Better Sex by Dr. Drai