Hi #GYNEGirls! It’s America’s OBGYN- Dr. Drai. I have been SOOO BUSY! Running around THESE 8 offices, catching babies, doing surgeries in 2 different hospitals, and still tweaking it in media interviews. #DrDraiMedicalT #MediaPersonality #TwerkSumn LOL! It’s still October- Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Dr. Drai has more “Medical T” to spill on this disease. We chatted about the BRCA gene and Risk Factors for developing breast cancer. Now #GYNEGirls I need YOU to know what to look for on your TaTas. But FIRST let’s review your BOOB anatomy.
Signs and Symptoms
The most common sign of breast cancer is a lump or thickening. #GYNEGirls-A lump felt in your armpit is most worrisome. A lump that does not change in the way it feels is a sign of breast cancer. It may be hard, not movable, or have irregular borders.
Other signs are swelling, puckering or dimpling, redness, or soreness of the skin. Your nipple may change shape, become crusty, or have bloody discharge. Although early breast cancers are usually painless #GYNEGirls, any pain or tenderness that lasts throughout the menstrual cycle should also be reported to your DOC. Don’t wait!
Don’t forget to tell your #GENT (or #GYNEGirl) to read this blog. Breast cancer doesn’t discriminate; it can affect ANYONE. Dr. Drai wants you to REMEMBER the signs and symptoms to look for! #BOOBCheck #SaveTheTaTas Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- How to Talk to Your Husband About Sex
- Can Losing Weight Help Improve Your Sex Life?
- 7 NEW Things You Need to Know About Cervical Cancer by Dr. Drai
- Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to Dr. Drai
- Dinner With Dr. Drai Book Tour
- 20 Things You May Not Know About The Penis by Dr. Drai
- 5 TIPs to Tighten your Vagina by Dr. Drai
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Plan B by Dr. Drai