Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! I’m back- It’s Dr. Drai your favorite SEXPERT. I took a break from blogging because I’ve been on the road- teaching, interviewing, and meeting cool peeps. You know I’m always trying to find better ways to connect with you. Therefore, I have not neglected you … so RELAX! Thinking of relaxation-I have to get some things off my chest. Every time Dr. Drai asks you in the office about this TOPIC you deny it at first. BUT by the end of the visit, you are spilling the REAL T…LOL! You gurls crack me up. Most of you have experimented with female masturbation in your teen years. AND some of you have even been caught doing it. Studies show 5 out 10 women masturbate. Masturbation for you newbies means YOU stimulate yourself. The advantage of orgasms versus masturbation are slightly different. Let’s go over the benefits of masturbation.
1. It improves your sex life. You learn your body and what TURNS you on.
2. It prevents you from getting pregnant.
3. It prevents you from catching a STD.
4. It makes you feel happy even if you don’t orgasm.
5. It helps you have better orgasms.
#GYNEGirls- Stop feeling shame or guilty about masturbating. Block out the negative messages from your loved ones when you were a child. Oh and one more thing masturbation WILL NOT cause hair to grow on the palms of hands, lead to blindness, stunt growth, cause infertility, OR make you gay. The myths that Dr. Drai has to deal with in the office. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- 12 Unexpected Causes of Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Birth Control and Alcohol: What You Need to Know
- 11 FUN Facts about Ovulation
- 10 Myths About the Female Orgasm
- 11 Reasons Why Women Lose Their Libido
- Sex After Childbirth: 8 Things Every Couple Needs To Know
- 5 ways to make HIS PENIS go from LIMP to LIVELY
- 5 Surprising Common Causes of Vaginal Pain
4. First Response: