Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, and #GENTs! It’s me- your FAV OBGYN Dr. Drai. I am STILL in NYC doing media interviews. Dr. Drai is sitting in his hotel room at the vanity reflecting on his life. I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ALL for supporting me. I am so flattered when I travel to cities and my #GYNEGirls notice me. WOW! Enough about me…This post is going to be short; I’m getting my makeup done. #FaceOnFleek. I need to get into this “Medical T”. Dr. Drai loves to HUG. I know that hugs have a sort of healing power AND that’s why I always hug my patients. Let’s chat about the health benefits of hugging.
1. Hugging lowers your blood pressure.
2. Hugging boosts your oxytocin levels. This “cuddle hormone” heals feelings of loneliness and isolation.
3. Hugging can increase your serotonin levels. This hormone elevates your mood and makes you feel happy.
4. Hugging relaxes your tense muscles.
5. Hugging lowers your cortisol levels. This hormone causes STRESS.
6. Hugging lowers your heart rate.
Hug the one you LOVE today #GYNEGirls! Gotta go! It’s showtime. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- How to Talk to Your Husband About Sex
- Can Losing Weight Help Improve Your Sex Life?
- 7 NEW Things You Need to Know About Cervical Cancer by Dr. Drai
- Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to Dr. Drai
- Dinner With Dr. Drai Book Tour
- 20 Things You May Not Know About The Penis by Dr. Drai
- 5 TIPs to Tighten your Vagina by Dr. Drai
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Plan B by Dr. Drai