Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, and #GENTs! It’s me- your FAV OBGYN Dr. Drai. I am STILL in NYC doing media interviews. Dr. Drai is sitting in his hotel room at the vanity reflecting on his life. I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ALL for supporting me. I am so flattered when I travel to cities and my #GYNEGirls notice me. WOW! Enough about me…This post is going to be short; I’m getting my makeup done. #FaceOnFleek. I need to get into this “Medical T”. Dr. Drai loves to HUG. I know that hugs have a sort of healing power AND that’s why I always hug my patients. Let’s chat about the health benefits of hugging.
1. Hugging lowers your blood pressure.
2. Hugging boosts your oxytocin levels. This “cuddle hormone” heals feelings of loneliness and isolation.
3. Hugging can increase your serotonin levels. This hormone elevates your mood and makes you feel happy.
4. Hugging relaxes your tense muscles.
5. Hugging lowers your cortisol levels. This hormone causes STRESS.
6. Hugging lowers your heart rate.
Hug the one you LOVE today #GYNEGirls! Gotta go! It’s showtime. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- 12 Unexpected Causes of Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Birth Control and Alcohol: What You Need to Know
- 11 FUN Facts about Ovulation
- 10 Myths About the Female Orgasm
- 11 Reasons Why Women Lose Their Libido
- Sex After Childbirth: 8 Things Every Couple Needs To Know
- 5 ways to make HIS PENIS go from LIMP to LIVELY
- 5 Surprising Common Causes of Vaginal Pain