Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s me Dr. Drai- your favorite SEXpert. #GENTs-I haven’t forgotten about you AT ALL. First and Foremost- Dr. Drai would like to thank all of the fellas for the love and support. I see you guys liking, commenting, re-tweeting my posts. Dr. Drai knows sometimes it’s weird for you to follow an OBGYN (especially when your boo isn’t #preggo) so thank you AGAIN. Dr. Drai wrote this one just for the Fellas. And it’s a juicy one too. You might want to tell your bois at the barbershop about this blog post. #GENTs- let me teach you how to get your groove back with your #GYNEGirl. First of all relationships can be stressful. I get IT! Intimacy between you two inside and outside of the bedroom is the key to a good relationship. The same routine just gets old over time. Let’s review the signs that you need to spice up your sex life.
- Sex is planned on a certain day of the week at a certain time- be spontaneous.
- You are only having ABC sex (Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Christmas).
- She fakes orgasms to get you off her.
- Foreplay is out the door. Fellas ya’ll know better.
- You both don’t want to have sex AT ALL; you do it because that’s what couples do.
- You always have sex in the bed and at night.
- Your sexual position is the same- missionary. BORING!
Fellas- Trust me! If these signs are going on in your relationship, you need to FIX it immediately. Go to couples’ therapy. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- Vitamins and Supplements for Women
- Some Simple Yoga Exercises to Improve General Health and Sexual Abilities
- Pregnancy And Massage Therapy
- 7 Ways You Can Get PMS in Check
- 5 Important Health Screenings for Women
- Maintaining Sexual Health and Intimacy as we Age
- Pregnancy Preparation with Dr. Drai
- Contraception and You