Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s ME- Dr. Drai America’s OBGYN. I’m sitting in the airport waiting for my flight. Goin’ to New York City TODAY for a TV interview. Dr. Drai LOVES NYC. The lady sitting next to me just found out that I am an OBGYN AND of course she started asking questions. One of my #GYNEGirl patients ran up to me AND spilled the T in front of everyone in the terminal. Gotta love my #GYNEGirls! Anyways…this lady wanted to know how to help her husband get his penis up AND keep it up. Dr. Drai promised her that he would blog about it so here it goes. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence means not being able to get an erection or keep an erection during sex. 18 million men suffer from this disease ladies. There are lots of causes-medications, chronic illnesses, poor blood flow to the penis, drinking too much alcohol, or even being too tired. Let’s discuss some natural ways to cope with a man who can’t get IT up or keep it up.
- Don’t make him feel like he’s less than a MAN ladies. You know how ya’ll can get.
- Don’t compare your sex lives to your girlfriends. Keep this just between you two.
- Get his diabetes, cholesterol, &/or high blood pressure under control.
- Make him quit smoking.
- Make sure he doesn’t drink alcohol.
- Make him do MORE cardio exercises.
- Find ways to reduce his stress and anxiety.
- Make sure he is getting enough sleep.
- Cook for him. There are nitrates in leafy greens & beets, flavonoids in dark chocolate, protein in pistachios, & antioxidants in watermelon. Chile Beyonce KNEW the secret. There are lycopene in tomatoes & grapefruit AND Zinc in Oysters. All of these important nutrients will help his ED.
- Have more FOREPLAY. Try Oral Sex. ORAL just doesn’t mean the penis ladies. Play with his nipples or the back of his neck. KISS him more. Add Sex Toys in the bedroom BUT make sure they are smaller than his penis.
There are other things that may help: Ginseng OR Ginkgo. Has your man ever went to the corner store and bought back those “Sex Pills”; they have ginseng and ginkgo in them. Interesting right? DON’T let him take those pills ladies. You never know what else is in them. Be patience! You two will work this out. Until next time…[#GYNEGirls]