Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s me Dr. Drai- your favorite SEXpert. #GENTs-I haven’t forgotten about you AT ALL. First and Foremost- Dr. Drai would like to thank all of the fellas for the love and support. I see you guys liking, commenting, re-tweeting my posts. Dr. Drai knows sometimes it’s weird for you to follow an OBGYN (especially when your boo isn’t #preggo) so thank you AGAIN. Dr. Drai wrote this one just for the Fellas. And it’s a juicy one too. You might want to tell your bois at the barbershop about this blog post. #GENTs- let me teach you how to be more intimate with your #GYNEGirl. First of all relationships can be stressful. I get IT! Intimacy between you two inside and outside of the bedroom is the key to a good relationship. The same routine just gets old over time. If you are not intimate outside of the bedroom, it will be difficult for your #GYNEGirl to orgasm. Let’s review some MORE tips to improve intimacy.
- You must learn that emotional intimacy is more important than physical intimacy.
- Go out on a date (without the kids) at least once a week. Hold her hand.
- Send flowers to her work on a monthly basis. Change up the dates!
- Meet her for lunch once a week. Kiss her in public.
- Clean up around the house daily or hire a maid.
- Cook dinner once a week or hire a chef.
- Wash the dishes daily.
- Help the kids with their homework.
- Get the kids ready for bed or for school.
Fellas- these are all the things Dr. Drai hears in the office. Fix them and watch your relationship grow. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- 5 Signs Your Sex Life May Need a Makeover
- Why You Should Have Sex on a Daily Basis
- Tips for Buying Sex Toys and Accessories
- How to Talk to Your Husband About Sex
- Can Losing Weight Help Improve Your Sex Life?
- 7 NEW Things You Need to Know About Cervical Cancer by Dr. Drai
- Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to Dr. Drai
- Dinner With Dr. Drai Book Tour