Hi #GYNEGirls, #Preggos, & #GENTs! It’s me Dr. Drai- your favorite SEXpert. #GENTs-I haven’t forgotten about you AT ALL. First and Foremost- Dr. Drai would like to thank all of the fellas for the love and support. I see you guys liking, commenting, re-tweeting my posts. Dr. Drai knows sometimes it’s weird for you to follow an OBGYN (especially when your boo isn’t #preggo) so thank you AGAIN. Dr. Drai wrote this one just for the Fellas. And it’s a juicy one too. You might want to tell your bois at the barbershop about this blog post. #GENTs- let me teach you how to PLEASE your #GYNEGirl. First of all relationships can be stressful. Having sex reduces stress and improves your sleep. Making love is good for your relationship and health- lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity, improves your heart, and boosts self- esteem. Intimacy between you two inside and outside of the bedroom is the key to a good relationship. Let Dr. Drai teach you tricks to have a better sex life.
- Masturbate together. Play with her clitoris while you play with your penis.
- Have more foreplay. Kiss her on her erogenous zones- nipples, the back of her neck.
- Try role playing. Replicate HER fantasy. Remember it’s all about HER.
- Don’t be scared use sex toys– dildos, vibrators, anal beads.
- Have sex outside of the bedroom. Be spontaneous.
- Try different sexual positions. No more boring missionary.
Fellas- Trust me. If you follow these tricks, your #GYNEGirl will melt in your hands. Until next time…
OTHER POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT…
- 12 Unexpected Causes of Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Birth Control and Alcohol: What You Need to Know
- 11 FUN Facts about Ovulation
- 10 Myths About the Female Orgasm
- 11 Reasons Why Women Lose Their Libido
- Sex After Childbirth: 8 Things Every Couple Needs To Know
- 5 ways to make HIS PENIS go from LIMP to LIVELY
- 5 Surprising Common Causes of Vaginal Pain